AnsweredAssumed Answered

Why is there duplicate but inconsistent state data in the 2016 nonprofit compensation report?

Question asked by hdgrants on Jun 18, 2017
Latest reply on Jun 21, 2017 by stakeholdersupport

I am looking at the 2016 GuideStar Nonprofit Compensation Report from Sept 2016. The pdf file is 4297 pages long. When looking at the Compensation by State and Budget Size section, I am finding duplicated states with inconsistent data.

The first section starts with Alabama on p. 649 of the file. At the bottom of the page it says Page 1 of 111. When I scroll to the end of this section, which is on p. 759 of the file, I find data for Wyoming. The bottom of the page says Page 111 of 111. The very next page (760) has the same heading (Compensation by State and Budget Size) and starts with Florida. At the bottom of the page it says Page 24 of 123. The pages then run through Wyoming. I thought it might be duplicate information, but the data is different. I need to know which data is correct. I'm trying to find compensation info for the state of Tennessee.

If you could please let me know which information is correct, or just send me the data for Tennessee, I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

Outcomes