AnsweredAssumed Answered

i am trying to change entity name

Question asked by keganasios on Aug 10, 2018
Latest reply on Aug 10, 2018 by stakeholdersupport

Our church has closed and is succeeded by the Glendale Mission & Ministry Center. We are still covered by group exemption #1125 under The Christian Church (Disciples of Christ). I would like to change the name and the EIN number on the profile so we can continue to get donations of support and include Guidestar/Amazon Smile on our new website.