AnsweredAssumed Answered

How do we update company information?

Question asked by on Aug 4, 2018
Latest reply on Aug 5, 2018 by communitymanager

Our Corporate name has changed from PEER Wellness Center, Inc. to Recovery United, Inc.


We also need help listing our DBAs (we now have 5 locations under our umbrella.)  How do we do this?  Please email me at or call me at 208 353 4328.