AnsweredAssumed Answered

Lost Updates

Question asked by colleenjoubert on Jul 20, 2018
Latest reply on Jul 27, 2018 by communitymanager

I just made updates that were saved. Suddenly, they are no longer there. It's very frustrating after putting in a couple of hours of work to have to start over. Is there a way to recover my work?

I noticed that the last save doesn't include all my previous updates!

Colleen Joubert, BA

Director of Communications & Development

Community Care Alliance

P 401.235.7475

F 401.769.1810

800 Clinton Street

Woonsocket, RI

http://www.communitycareri.org/

Community Care Alliance's Privacy Considerations: The information on this email and any attachments may contain encrypted protected health information as defined by HIPAA, state and federal confidentiality rules (42CFR Part 2) and (1.C. 16-39-2-5), or other proprietary information protected by relevant law. It is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. The federal rules prohibit you from making any further disclosure of this information unless otherwise permitted by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this electronic information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please contact the sender immediately. Thank you.

Outcomes