We've got a lead from VolunteerMatch about your organization.
I'm the guy who does marketing for young nonprofit startup called "Chummy" - an American social network of reciprocal help for kind, friendly and socially responsible people.
As we're focused on social goodness as well I wonder if you'd be interested in partnership with us?
Most of all we'd like to invite more US nonprofits to join Chummy and post their volunteer opportunities.
For several months after the launch by the Christmas we've gathered over 64k good people (volunteers) on our network. The case is that 87% of them came to volunteer and help others - we just don't have enough volunteering opportunities to offer them Ergo, the more non-profits (US based only) post their requests on Chummy - the more engagement it infers. Nonprofits will find volunteers, while we offer our users more socially responsible activity to join in their cities. Like a "win-win".
Thanks for consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you soon ❤
* * *
Several links and media articles about us:
• Website: https://chummyapp.com/
• Facebook: https://facebook.com/chummyhelp/
• Angel.co: https://angel.co/chummyapp
• ProductHunt: https://www.producthunt.com/posts/chummy
• Forbes: https://www.forbes.com/sites/haroldstark/2017/12/28/these-social-media-apps-are-trying-to-inspire-the-best-in-humanity/
• Your Mark on the World Center: http://yourmarkontheworld.com/new-app-lets-ask-help-need-give-can/