- Hi, We reached the Platinum Seal of Transparency level on Monday, but when I search on our nonprofit (St. johns County Council On Aging), we are showing as the Bronze level in the search results. What needs to be done, so we show up as Platinum? (email I received on Monday below)
From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2018 3:28 PM
Subject: Congratulations on your 2018 Platinum Seal of Transparency from GuideStar!
Congratulations on achieving the 2018 Platinum Seal of Transparency on GuideStar!
What’s special about getting to Platinum?
- Your organization stands for results in front of over 9+ million annual GuideStar visitors. Plus tens of millions more people who use the 200+ charitable websites that share GuideStar’s data including: AmazonSmile, Facebook, and Network for Good, to name a few…
- GuideStar Profiles with a Platinum Seal get 2x more views than other profiles.
- You’re helping the sector shift from a destructive focus on overhead ratios to a focus on making progress and getting results – thank you!
- Share it Reaching Platinum is a fantastic achievement—share it to with your followers
- Display it. You can add our Platinum seal of transparency to your website (using our easy to implement widget) and print materials.
- Announce it. Find sample text for press releases and social media posts in the Outreach Toolkit.
- Reflect on it. We’d love your feedback on the updating process. Please fill out our quick 5-minute survey here
All the materials you need are in the Benefits & Rewards tab of the GuideStar profile update tool. (If you forgot where that is ... don’t worry. Go to Update Nonprofit Profile on GuideStar, sign in, and click "Edit Form" by your organization’s name. You’re there.).
Thank you for sharing your amazing work with us and with the world.
If you need any help or have feedback —please reach out to us here.