AnsweredAssumed Answered

We have become a corporation and will be closing the trust, both are named Friends of Ruwenzori Foundation, but we have a different EIN. How do we change it on Guidestar?

Question asked by karengleason on Jun 30, 2018
Latest reply on Jul 2, 2018 by robin.burdick

Friends of Ruwenzori Foundation TR is registered on Guidestar with EIN 20-6301085. We are now a corporation under EIN 81-5254476 and the IRS has given us 501c3 status with the new EIN. How do we link the two?