AnsweredAssumed Answered

How to update our EIN?

Question asked by cherylcoovert on Jun 21, 2018
Latest reply on Jun 22, 2018 by robin.burdick

I would like to update our EIN. The IRS informed us several years ago when we started paying payroll taxes that our correct number is 61-1370201

Cheryl Coovert, Shambhala Center of Lexington