dr.rachaelpetitti

I am conducting research and would like to request a distribution list of behavioral health organizations in the US

Discussion created by dr.rachaelpetitti on Jun 6, 2018

National Survey for Behavioral Health Nonprofit Organizations to Assess Primary Care Integration Practice

5/13/18

Dear Survey recipient,

I am a professor in the College of Business, Health Sciences Department at the University of New Haven. I am conducting a research study to assess the adoption of integrative healthcare in nonprofit behavioral health organizations nationwide.

I am requesting your participation, which will involve answering a short survey on Qualtrics pertaining to information about your organization. Your participation in this study is voluntary. If you choose not to participate or to withdraw from the study at any time, there will be no penalty. If at any time you discontinue the survey, your results will be discarded. The results of the research study may be published, without any identifying organizational information.

This survey will contribute to ongoing research at the University of New Haven, currently underway, which looks to support effective alternative strategies to broaden primary care training for medical professionals within community-based service systems. The benefit to partaking in this study is to help access adequate data in assessing nationwide community based, behavioral health organizations progress in adopting integrative care.

If you have any questions concerning the research study, please email me at rpetitti@newhaven.edu.

This research has been approved by the University of New Haven’s Institutional Review Board. If you have any questions about your rights as a participant in this research, or if you feel you have been placed at risk, you can contact the Institutional Review Board at irb@newhaven.edu.

You must be 18 or older to participate. Return of the questionnaire will be considered your consent to participate.

Thank you,

Rachael A. Petitti, Ph.D., LCSW

Adjunct Professor

Department of Health Sciences

MS in Healthcare Administration

University of New Haven | College of Business

Outcomes