AnsweredAssumed Answered

Updating profile after changing name with IRS

Question asked by dangugliuzza on May 23, 2018
Latest reply on May 23, 2018 by robin.burdick

I am contacting you on behalf of the Gay & Lesbian Victory Institute, EIN 52-1835268. We have legally changed our name to the LGBTQ Victory Institute. How do we get the name change to be reflected on our profile?