AnsweredAssumed Answered

Change in EIN

Question asked by christinasanantonio on May 22, 2018
Latest reply on May 22, 2018 by christinasanantonio



I messaged a few weeks ago regarding new listing because we had a change in EIN in order to incorporate another agency. I was told they would create a new listing. I am writing to inquire when I can begin working on that listing as I do not see it on Guidestar yet.  The tax id is 82-5129106  A Small Hand-Piatt County Cares,Inc.


Thank you,

Christina Sanantonio