AnsweredAssumed Answered

javascript issues with your website

Question asked by thomaswilliams on May 22, 2018
Latest reply on May 22, 2018 by communitymanager

Received a block message related to javascript when accessing your website and after I pulled up one record.  When I requested to be unblocked, I received this message.   I was on the site for a while today before I got the blocked.  Using the Chrome browser and I have confirmed javascript is enabled and there is no software\plug-ins on my systems preventing javascript from running...thanks

--------------------------------

Unblock Request Received

Thank you for completing the unblock request form. We have received your request and are reviewing it currently. 

You were blocked from www.guidestar.org earlier today as your web browser failed to properly execute JavaScript. www.guidestar.org requires that users use a JavaScript-enabled web browser when accessing their website. 

Turning JavaScript on in your browser will allow you to access www.guidestar.org without any further issues. If JavaScript is enabled, please make sure you are using the most up-to-date version of your web browser and that no third-party plugins are blocking the "Distil Networks" JavaScript. For more information on potential issues with third-party browser plugins, please visit our support article

Please let us know if you have any questions or continue having trouble accessing www.guidestar.org after making these changes. 

Distil Unblock Support
unblock@distilnetworks.com 

Outcomes