AnsweredAssumed Answered

If my PTA has an EIN number then what do they need to do to get a 501(3)(c) number?

Question asked by lindaneve on May 16, 2018
Latest reply on May 16, 2018 by lindaneve

I am inquiring on behalf of my NYC Department of Education's PTA.  They already have an EIN number and need a 501(c)(3) number.  What do they need to do to get it?