AnsweredAssumed Answered

EIN Change

Question asked by christinasanantonio on May 11, 2018
Latest reply on May 11, 2018 by robin.burdick

Hello, I need to change the EIN and name of our organizations from A Small Hand,Inc to  A Small Hand Piatt County Cares,Inc and update the EIN to 82-5129106. Can you please help with this?

Thank you,

Christina Sanantonio