AnsweredAssumed Answered

Update profile

Question asked by patrick.kell on May 7, 2018
Latest reply on May 8, 2018 by robin.burdick

Hello, I need to update our IRS determination information, as we moved from being a CA registered 501c3 to being a CO registered 501c3, and have a new EIN number. How do I update this please?