AnsweredAssumed Answered

Organization name change

Question asked by jodiegruenstern on May 8, 2018
Latest reply on May 8, 2018 by jodiegruenstern

Please change the organization name to Integrating People for Animal Wellness to match what is listed as this EIN with the IRS 46-5476377

Call me 414 507 2001 

Thank you!

Dr. Jodie Gruenstern