AnsweredAssumed Answered

updating info associated with EIN

Question asked by amandachistianson on May 7, 2018
Latest reply on May 7, 2018 by robin.burdick

We have had a name change and it has not been updated with the IRS.  We received our confirmation letter.  Can I send it to GuideStar?  I am trying to create an account and when I plug in our EIN number, it still reflects the old information associated with that EIN