AnsweredAssumed Answered

How do I replace 990s?

Question asked by laurabarrantes on Apr 20, 2018
Latest reply on Apr 20, 2018 by laurabarrantes

Hello!  We recently received public disclosure copies of our past 990s from our auditor. Is it possible to replace the current 990s on our Guidestar page (which have a Schedule B with all the donor details) to the public disclosure copies with donor personal details removed in the Schedule B?


thank you!