AnsweredAssumed Answered

Query about address listings

Question asked by nmbritt on Apr 18, 2018
Latest reply on Apr 18, 2018 by robin.burdick

I'm trying to figure out what I'm dealing with, regarding a non-profit for which I'm an officer.  It appears as if you don't update addresses for non-profits for ... possibly, years.  The physical address shown on your Nonprofit Report for Toastmasters International club 7643 shows an address that hasn't been accurate for YEARS, I'm not sure how many.  This is NOT about a delay of a year or so, per filing dates.

Do I understand this right?  I'm wondering what to DO about the "physical address", if so.  As in, when and how to keep it up to date.   We use the current president's address for mailings for our local non-profit club, as we don't have another actual physical office.  That is where the parent organization, Toastmasters International based in California, sends club mailings.  And it changes annually (sometimes more often, which is the case right now). 

By the way, the IRS has the accurate address regarding the time earlier this year, when the Form 990-N would have been filed.  It has just changed, due to the president no longer being active and having been replaced.

Please enlighten me as to what I should do about this.

Nancy Britt, V/P-Membership and V/P-Education, Hot Springs Toastmasters Club 7643

Outcomes