AnsweredAssumed Answered

Update Tax ID

Question asked by tarahershberger Partner on Mar 29, 2018
Latest reply on Mar 29, 2018 by robin.burdick

I would like to update the tax ID to reflect a change from ID 

Attached you will find a letter explaining the merger between Families in Transition/New Horizons for New Hampshire effective 1/1/18. New Horizons is a distinct program of the newly combined organization. Although, the new organization shares the same Federal Tax ID 02-0475414 the New Horizons program still remains. Checks/EFTs to support the New Horizons program can be made out to New Horizons for New Horizons. It is important that we keep two accounts and existing logins intact to accurately account for gifts to each program.
Thank you,
Tara Hershberger
Donor Relations Manager
New Horizons for New Hampshire
199 Manchester Street
Manchester, NH 03103
603-668-1877 x230
On Facebook at:
Food Pantry.Soup Kitchen.Homeless Shelters
To provide hunger relief, emergency shelter, safe affordable housing, and supportive services to individuals and families who are homeless or in need enabling them to gain self-sufficiency and respect