AnsweredAssumed Answered

IRS Letter of Determination

Question asked by christophercost on Mar 26, 2018
Latest reply on Mar 26, 2018 by robin.burdick

I would like to get my nonprofit listed on GuideStar. I registered, but when I search for my org's EIN (82-3554057), it is requesting that I forward an IRS letter of determination (which I have). How do I forward this letter? The instructions reference a section of the webpage that I cannot see or access.



Christopher Cost



Ronald Reagan High School Tech Booster

EIN 82-3554057


(201) 870-7860