AnsweredAssumed Answered

I need to change the EIN of our organization

Question asked by sotp.sueco on Mar 16, 2018
Latest reply on Apr 12, 2018 by robin.burdick

I am trying to change the EIN because Special Olympics OHio status under IRS changed because of it's increase in number of local organizations. We now have to use State EIN. We are still our own local organization and have to raise our own funds but fall under their EIN. State SO office has always filed 990 for all locals under and will continue but now we are under one EIN. How do I handle this change?  I need to have our own listing in Guide Star in order to apply for grants.  I am coming on deadline so would appreciate a way to resolve this.  Thank you!#