AnsweredAssumed Answered

Help with submitting contribution for taxes

Question asked by timothygreely on Feb 27, 2018
Latest reply on Feb 27, 2018 by robin.burdick

I'm looking for help tracking down the appropriate forms to prove my 2017 donation. My donation was matched by Beam Suntory, but I'm just looking for my the form to prove my contribution for tax filing purposes. I did receive the email below;

Sent: Wednesday, August 2, 2017 11:35 AM
To: Tim Greely <Tim.Greely@BeamSuntory.com>
Subject: Thank you for your donation

Donation Confirmation for  Tim Greely - 08/02/2017

Tim Greely
320 D Street 228
South Boston, MA 02127

Dear Tim,

Thank you for your tax deductible donation of $1,022.50 to the Pan-Mass Challenge ($1,000.00 for DFCI and $22.50 to cover the credit card fee).

The PMC supports the innovative work of doctors, nurses, and scientists at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and their search for cures for cancers and related diseases. Your gift is a tribute to Dana-Farber's outstanding work and gives faith to patients, families and friends who seek the most effective and advanced care available today.

The Pan-Mass Challenge, an annual bike-a-thon, is a pioneer of the athletic fundraising industry and today raises more money for charity than any other single event in the country. The organization was founded in 1980 and has since raised $547 Million for cancer research and treatment at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute through its Jimmy Fund. The PMC is a model of fundraising efficiency. In 2016, for the tenth consecutive year, the PMC donated 100 percent of every rider-raised dollar directly to the cause. The PMC generates more than half of the Jimmy Fund's annual revenue and it is Dana-Farber's single largest contributor. Over 260,000 individual contributions were made to last year's fundraising campaign.

We are thankful on behalf of all those who will be touched by this gift.

Sincerely,

Billy Starr
Founder and Executive Director

Pan-Mass Challenge
77 4th Avenue
Needham, MA 02494

Click Here to see if your company matches PMC donations.

Your PMC donation makes you eligible for a 5% discount on any new or existing MAPFRE Insurance (formerly The Commerce Insurance Company) Massachusetts auto insurance policy. Visit www.mapfreinsurance.com/pmc today for more information.

Please retain this email for your records. As required under current IRS tax code, this is your official receipt certifying that you received neither goods nor services in consideration, in whole or in part, for your gift to Pan-Mass Challenge on behalf of the Jimmy Fund and Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. PMC Tax ID #04-2746912

The Pan-Mass Challenge is presented by:

THE PMC DONATES 100% OF EVERY RIDER-RAISED DOLLAR TO
DANA-FARBER CANCER INSTITUTE.

Founded in 1980, the Pan-Mass Challenge (PMC) is an annual bike-a-thon that today raises more money for charity than any other single event in the country.

Outcomes