AnsweredAssumed Answered

I am an affiliate of a state program and the state rules have changed requiring all affiliates to use their EIN.  How do I change the one I currently have listed.

Question asked by sotp.sueco on Feb 26, 2018
Latest reply on Feb 26, 2018 by robin.burdick

Special Olympics Ohio has grown and internal revenue has told them in order to continue filing 990's for 'local' affiliates they all need to use the same EIN.  I still am responsible for our fundraising and have always filed with Special Olympics Ohio.  I am not sure how to change the EIN at GuideStar and still keep our identity to allow fundraising/PR.