AnsweredAssumed Answered

I am trying to get our chapters address changed.  We get  check each month from an entity thru your cause and they say we need to get that done thru you.  We are Hendricks County EAA chapter 131.  The check is $8.00 and by the time I GET HEM THAY ARE STAL

Question asked by dallasharding on Feb 21, 2018
Latest reply on Feb 22, 2018 by robin.burdick

We are Hendricks County EAA Chapter 1311.  We get a check for $8.00 each month yourcause.  The check is going to our prior treasurer and by the time it get forwarded to me it is stale.  I have seven uncashed checks.  All I would like is to give yourcause our current address so the checks will get to me or better yet direct deposit to our chapter account.  Let me know what I need to do.  Thanks