AnsweredAssumed Answered

change EIN

Question asked by judithmolosky on Feb 21, 2018
Latest reply on Feb 21, 2018 by robin.burdick

Can YOU please change the EIN number for "Sisters of St. Joseph Ministerial Services"

from: 95-4301470 (no longer exists) to 94-1605666  because your EDIT device doesn't let me change EIN numbers.  Thank you. Judy Molosky