AnsweredAssumed Answered

Update our profile

Question asked by sirenettaleoni on Feb 15, 2018
Latest reply on Feb 16, 2018 by robin.burdick

Our organization formally changed its name from "Peninsula Association for Retarded Children and Adults" to "Partners and Advocates for Remarkable Children and Adults" in early 2017. 


We have a copy of the name change request that our Board approved and submitted to the California Secretary  of State in January 2017. How do we go about getting our name changed in our Guidestar listing?