AnsweredAssumed Answered

correcting agency name

Question asked by timmiller on Feb 12, 2018
Latest reply on Feb 12, 2018 by robin.burdick



Please change our name listed from CFSA to West County Community Services. We changed our name from WCCS to CFSA perhaps 8 years ago but changed it back again to WCCS perhaps 3 years ago. Our legal name is WCCS.