AnsweredAssumed Answered

Changing Our Name

Question asked by bonniedillon on Feb 12, 2018
Latest reply on Feb 12, 2018 by robin.burdick


We are trying to change the name of our organization form Yates County Humane Society to Humane Society of Yates County, but we can not find exactly how to go about doing so. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.