AnsweredAssumed Answered

I have change my address and Get the donation monies

Question asked by williewilliams on Jan 31, 2018
Latest reply on Feb 1, 2018 by robin.burdick

My address has chaned to 8127 Wild briar dr. Shreveport la 71108... And need you to re issuse the check please