AnsweredAssumed Answered

Please remove advisory on profile re: nonprofit revocation (this has been corrected)

Question asked by briangloberman on Jan 30, 2018
Latest reply on Apr 17, 2018 by markgaskins

Our tax-exempt status was reinstated on Nov 28, 2017 retroactive to May 15 2016.  I have added the notification from the IRS re: reinstatement under Other Documents.  I have also added Form 990-EZ forms for the years 2013-2016 (they were missing from our profile).  I tried uploading Form 1023 but it errors out, perhaps because it is too large.

I would like the following statement to be removed from our profile: "This organization's exempt status was automatically revoked by the IRS for failure to file a Form 990, 990-EZ, 990-N, or 990-PF for 3 consecutive years. Further investigation and due diligence are warranted." We have corrected this deficiency, and our exempt status has been reinstated.  Please advise if you would like me to send a copy of the IRS ruling as proof.

I would like the following statement to be removed from our profile: "This organization has not appeared on the IRS Business Master File in a number of months. It may have merged with another organization or ceased operations." We have not merged nor ceased operations. We should be restored on the IRS Business Master File now that delinquent 990 forms (2013-2016) have been duly filed, and the IRS restored our exempt status.

Please advise if I need to do anything else to correct these statements.

Thanks,
Brian Globerman
Treasurer, LOPSA (The League of Professional System Administrators NJ Non Profit Corp)

Outcomes