AnsweredAssumed Answered

Name Amendment

Question asked by karensadler on Jan 21, 2018
Latest reply on Jan 22, 2018 by karensadler

I'm trying to register our non-profit.  The EIN # is # 81-3567258.  We originally named the foundation Michael R. Sadler Foundation.  We subsequently amended the name to Michael Sadler Foundation - with no middle initial.  Paperwork was filed with the IRS and all communication we get from the IRS is now addressed to Michael Sadler Foundation.  I can't delete the R. on GuideStar.  How do I change GuideStar to reflect the correct name?