AnsweredAssumed Answered

we would like our church included

Question asked by derrickraybon on Jan 13, 2018
Latest reply on Jan 15, 2018 by robin.burdick

My organization is Christ The King Church & Ministry we have a group exemption with Gospel ministers international our ein numbe is 800941759 you authenticat with irs phone we also have group letter