AnsweredAssumed Answered

Our nonprofit, Joyful Noize has officially changed its name and I need to know how make the change in GuideStar.

Question asked by michaeldcampbell on Jan 11, 2018
Latest reply on Jan 11, 2018 by robin.burdick

I have the updated copies of our new determination from the IRS.