Changed Status

Question asked by garyratner Partner on Jan 10, 2018
Latest reply on Jan 11, 2018 by robin.burdick

Hi,

I updated the 2016 audited financials and received the following email:

Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2018 11:31 PM

Subject: Congratulations on your 2017 Gold Seal of Transparency

Hello --

Congratulations on achieving the 2017 Gold Seal of Transparency on GuideStar!

How can you celebrate?

• Announce it. Find sample social media posts, email templates, and newsletter templates in the Outreach Toolkit.
  • Display it. Add the 2017 Gold Seal of Transparency to your website (using our easy to use widget) and on print materials.

All the materials you need are in the Benefits & Rewards tab of the GuideStar profile update tool. (If you forgot where that is ... don’t worry. Go to Update Nonprofit Profile on GuideStar, sign in, and click "Edit Form" by your organization’s name. You’re there.).

Where’s your information going? Who’s looking at it?

Timely and accurate information about your organization is now reaching 7+ million annual visitors to GuideStar. Plus, there are tens of millions who use the more than 200 charitable websites that share GuideStar’s data including: AmazonSmile, Facebook, and Network for Good, to name a few...

What’s Next?

You’re one step away from Platinum—download the Common Results Catalog to get a head start.

If you need any help or have feedback —please reach out to us here.

Team GuideStar

Our organization has been platinum.  What happened?  I looked ant the Common Results Catalog and do not understand what we are supposed to do or how to answer this form. PLease explain what to do and please let me know how and why our status changed.

Thank you

Outcomes