AnsweredAssumed Answered

Non US foundation

Question asked by ivanarjona on Jan 9, 2018
Latest reply on Jan 9, 2018 by ivanarjona

Dear Sirs,

I am a spanish based recognized non profit foundation by the Spain Ministry of Education and Culture, aiming to do activities worldwide.

To be in your list, I am requested to add an EIN but my foundation does not have any employee in the United States and no offices there.

Is it still possible to register my Foundation without the EIN?

I can provide the registration number and papers from the Spanish government.


Ivan Arjona