I submitted an application with all necessary documents in August and have not received any response.
A copy of my email reads;
To Whom It May Concern:
My name is Lamont Bennett and I am currently an employee of Arthur J Gallagher.
I have been informed by the Gift Matching department of the new procedures necessary for my organization to receive any matching funds.
I understand my charity must first be vetted by your organization by providing the following information;
- The year the church/religious organization was founded
- A copy of a federal IRS document that has the church/religious organization’s name and EIN pre-printed on the form (form 941, payroll tax receipts, and EIN Issuance Letter are all acceptable documentation)
- A copy of the church/religious organization’s listing in the parent Church National Directory, a copy of the State Registration, or a copy of the Sales & Use Tax Exemption issued by the State. If you require anything further for our vetting please let me know. Thank you in advance for all your assistance!
- I can be reached via my mobile at 708-334-2514, or via email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- I have attached these documents to this email.
Can you update me as to the status of my application?
Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.