Did the page time-out while updating your organization's GuideStar Nonprofit Profile? Do you see a spinning wheel? Below are solutions our users found helpful when troubleshooting issues related to updating a GuideStar Nonprofit Profile.
Place https:// in front of the url used to update your GuideStar Profile.
Open an Incognito tab and review Programs and Maps in Bronze
- Open an incognito browser or private session.
- Sign in to guidestar.org
- Click Update Nonprofit Profile link at the top of the home page
- Choose Edit Form under Manage
- Choose Bronze on the left-side of the page
- Choose Programs & Maps
- Make sure each program saved to your Profile includes a title, description, population served, and geographic area served
- Save your updates
- Click Publish changes now
A confirmation should pop up stating you have successfully published your profile. Please return to the Profile Tool to update additional sections of your Profile such as organization name and address. Here's a helpful guide.
What if my question wasn't answered here?
Create a support .