How to Use GuideStar National Compensation Report

Document created by robin.burdick Employee on Mar 15, 2017Last modified by robin.burdick Employee on Jun 14, 2017
Version 5Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Where can I find the report I just purchased?

• First you will need to make sure that you verified your registered email address.  If you cannot locate the verification email it may have been diverted to a Junk or Spam folder.  Please check those folders and then verify your email address.  To locate your report please log out and back into your account again.

• Click on the drop-down arrow right next to your name in the top right hand corner of your screen and then click on My Account and under the Downloadable Products you should now see Nonprofit Compensation Reports.

• Click on the download option unzipped or zipped whichever you prefer.  You will only have 30 days from the date of purchase to download the National Compensation Report before it will expire.

What are the 14 Job Categories listed in the National Compensation Report?

What does the compensation include salary, benefits, bonus, etc.?

• The compensation that is reported is Part VII, Line 1a, Columns (D) + (E) + (F).  What this includes can be complicated, but generally it includes all salary, bonus and benefits.  For some very highly compensated individuals it may include things like deferred compensation and exclude some benefits but for almost all of the observations you could just say salary, bonus and benefits.

2 people found this helpful

Attachments

Outcomes