How To Download GuideStar Logos For Your Website and Printed Materials

Document created by robin.burdick Employee on Feb 3, 2017Last modified by robin.burdick Employee on May 24, 2017
Version 2Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

How To Download a GuideStar Logo For Your Website

If your organization has earned a Seal of Transparency, you are welcome to display it on your site. To download the logo, follow the steps below.

1. Go to www.guidestar.org and sign in using your registered email address and password (I'm not registered with GuideStar).
  2. Click the Update Nonprofit Profile link at the top of the home page.
  3. Click on your organization's name to start updating your organization's profile (I need to claim/request permission to update my profile).
  4. From the Summary page, select Benefits & Rewards
  5. Select "GuideStar Participation Logo and Widget".
  6. Follow the instructions on the Guidestar widget page.

How To Download a High-Resolution Logo for Printed Materials

Utilize the tool kit to help promote your participation level to potential supporters. In the toolkit you will find a draft press release, a sample tweet and Facebook post, and a sample newsletter or e-mail article. We've also included high-resolution image files of the GuideStar level participation logos, which you can now use in print publications.

To access the Outreach Tool Kit:

1. Sign in at www.GuideStar.org and access your organization's profile.
  2. From the Summary page, select Benefits & Rewards
  3. Select Outreach Tool Kit 
  4. Click on "Get the Tool Kit" and scroll down the page to "GuideStar Nonprofit Profile Seals for Print Publications" to download a .zip file of your participation level logos.

1 person found this helpful

Attachments

Outcomes