To change the address of your organization as it appears on your GuideStar Nonprofit Profile, follow the directions below.
- Go to www.guidestar.org and sign in using your registered email address and password (I'm not registered with GuideStar).
- Click the Update Nonprofit Profile link at the top of the home page.
- Click on your organization's name to start updating your organization's profile (I need to claim/request permission to update my profile).
There are two ways to update your organization's address.
- Change the address on the main page of your profile by clicking the blue pencil next to Main Address.
- Change the address under the Bronze section located on the left-hand side of the screen. Then, click Addresses and fill in your address information. Be sure to complete all required fields that have a red star next to them.
Click Save and Continue at the bottom of the page when complete.
Click Finish and Publish to complete the process. Your information will be appear on your GuideStar Nonprofit Profile within 48 hours.