What to do if GuideStar.org thinks I'm a bot
- Try clearing the cache.
- Try opening guidestar.org in incognito mode or a private browser session.
- Was Chrome updated recently, including any third-party browser extensions?
- Uninstall the extensions from their browser
- Load guidestar.org from a different browser (possibly one you have not customized with add-ins).
Security Upgrades to Our Website and Hosted Platforms
Due to a series of vulnerabilities in Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and Transport Layer Security (TLS) over the past few years, as well as to meet the PCI Council’s requirements, GuideStar released security upgrades to our website and hosted platforms. We will only support TLSv1.2. Support for older versions of certain browsers may be dropped.
The browsers in question are:
- Any version of Internet Explorer earlier than v11
- Any Safari browser earlier than v7
- Any Android browser earlier than v5
Not sure what browser version you are using? Click here to find out.