To change the name of your organization as it appears on GuideStar, please follow the directions below.
- Go to www.guidestar.org and sign in using your registered email address and password (I'm not registered with GuideStar).
- Click the Update Nonprofit Profile link at the top of the home page
- Click on your organization's name to start updating your organization's profile (I need to claim/request permission to update my profile).
- On the left hand side of the page you will see a list of categories. Click on Bronze then the sub-category Names & Contacts. This will take you directly to that section.
- You can change/update the name of the organization in the section "Organization Name"
- Under this section you are also able to add an AKA or DBA name if you need to.
- Click Save and Continue at the bottom of the page when complete
- Click Finish and Publish to complete the process. Your information will be appear on your GuideStar Nonprofit Profile within 48 hours.
11 people found this helpful