Follow the steps below to give others access to update your organization's GuideStar Nonprofit Profile.
- Sign in to www.guidestar.org (I need to claim/request permission to update my profile)
- Click on the Update Nonprofit Profile link on the home page
- Click Assign Managers under Manage
- In the section, Add New Managers, enter the email addresses of people you would like to add (email addresses need to be registered with GuideStar. I'm not registered with GuideStar)
- You may also delete managers no longer responsible for the profile
- You may personalize the Welcome Message in the box below before clicking the blue, Add Managers, button.
All contacts will receive an email notifying them that you have added them as a contact responsible for updating your organization’s GuideStar
Nonprofit Profile. They must click Accept this Invitation in order for their permissions to be active.
We recommend assigning at least one generic contact (eg. email@example.com) as the primary contact so the profile remains accessible despite any turnover that may occur.