For best results, make sure your logo meets the below requirements:
- Upload a JPG, GIF, or PNG not larger than 750KB
- Resolution should be no larger than 450px x 300px
Please follow the directions below to upload your organizations Logo to your GuideStar Nonprofit Profile.
- Go to www.guidestar.org and sign in using your registered email address and password (I'm not registered with GuideStar).
- Click the Update Nonprofit Profile link at the top of the home page
- Click on your organization's name to start updating your organization's profile (I need to claim/request permission to update my profile).
- Click on “Social and Media Outreach”
- Click on Logo
If your organization currently has a logo on the profile page that you want to remove but don't see a way to delete it, look at the bottom of the Logo section and you should see a scroll bar. Scroll the page all the way to the right and then scroll back up the page. You should then see a delete button to remove the current logo.
Once the logo has been deleted you should then see a box to upload a new logo.
- Click Save and Continue at the bottom of the page when complete
- Click Finish and Publish to complete the process. Your information will be appear on your GuideStar Nonprofit Profile within 48 hours.