How to Update Your Organization's Profile

Document created by robin.burdick Employee on Aug 19, 2016Last modified by communitymanager on Dec 4, 2017
Version 29Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

To begin updating your organization's Nonprofit Profile, first log in at guidestar.org. Then, click on Update Nonprofit Profile. A link "Edit Form" should appear next to your organization's name under Manage. 

I need to request access to update my organization's Profile.

From this screen you can assign additional managers to update your organization's Nonprofit Profile, view benefits like GuideStar logos and widgets, and view reporting on donations made to your organization.

How to Achieve the Bronze Level of Participation - Update Organization Name, Address, Mission Statement, Logo, Staff, Leadership, & Board Members

Make sure to Save your changes. Choose Publish changes when you want your updates to appear on GuideStar.

Updates will appear on GuideStar 20-30 minutes after publishing.

Updates made to your Nonprofit Profile do not automatically sync with partner sites like Facebook, AmazonSmile, and Network for Good. GuideStar sends updated information on Nonprofit Profiles to our partners each month. If you recently made updates to your Profile, it may take up to a month to appear on partner sites.

What if my question wasn't answered here?

Create a support case.

Attachments

Outcomes