A GuideStar Nonprofit Profile is a web page displaying information on a single nonprofit organization. Each profile is originally populated with information from an organization’s Form 990. You can add information by updating your organization’s profile.
Claim Your Organization's Profile
- Go to www.guidestar.org and sign in using your registered email address and password (I'm not registered with GuideStar).
- Click the Update Nonprofit Profile link at the top of the home page
- Click the blue Get Started Now button.
- Enter your organization's Employer Identification Number (EIN). Note: Be sure to include the hyphen in the EIN (xx-xxxxxxx) and click on the Request Permission button.
- Make sure that you complete all of the required fields and click Submit Request.
- Your request will be reviewed within 1 to 2 business days. Once it has been approved, you will receive notification from GuideStar that you are now a Nonprofit (NPO) Manager.
Next Step: How to Update Your Organization's Profile