• Invalid address

Hello, Why do I continue to receive this notice when I try to register my bank account in amazon smile, it is not possible to send your bank account because your charity has an invalid address. address. 17813 CR...
  • Invalid address

Hello, Why did I receive this warning when trying to register my bank account in amazon smile, it is not possible to send your bank account because your charity has an invalid address. Thank you.
  • I signed up for this and didn't want to sign up. This was an accidental mixup. Can you please help me delete it?

Pls help me delete this n my account? 
    pamsue
    created by pamsue
  • I signed up for this and didn't want to sign up. This was an accidental mixup. Can you please help me delete it?

I would like to be taken off. Don't want to be in this.
    pamsue
    created by pamsue
  • I'm unable to save my profile

I got a notice saying that I hadn't published changes, so I went in and tried to save and it says "You Have Entered An Invalid Value, or are missing a required field. Please Review Your Fields."  I've review...
    troybthompson
    created by troybthompson
  • Stuck at Bronze Level

Hello - my organization, Join the Journey, is stuck at the bronze level but I can't see where else I have to add. It appears we have hit all the prompts.    Regards,  Adam 
    adamcole
    created by adamcole
  • High School Organization

I represent a nonprofit organization that would like to be listed on AMAZONSMILES but I am confused as to what paperwork I need to submit to be listed. We are a High School Choir parent organization and this...
    kathymcelyea
    last modified by kathymcelyea
  • education subscriptions

Hi, I was trying to renew subscriptions for students and I only have the expired page.  My school's districts email only uses  ".org" and not ".edu"    Thanks for your help. Regina Temple rtemp...
    reginatemple
    last modified by reginatemple
  • Looking for help with regional nonprofit identification.

Hello. I am working on establishing a new program to provide back office shared service support to nonprofit organizations on Long Island. This program has been funded by a local family foundation and will be housed ...
    alaferlita
    last modified by alaferlita
  • I can't move to bronze level

Hi there, I"m trying to move to bronze level but it won't let me because it says I have fields I need to fill in. The only thing it keeps highlighting is for me to add a program. I don't have anymore programs to add s...
    yvettebenavides
    last modified by yvettebenavides
  • Lost Updates

I just made updates that were saved. Suddenly, they are no longer there. It's very frustrating after putting in a couple of hours of work to have to start over. Is there a way to recover my work?   I noticed tha...
    colleenjoubert
    last modified by colleenjoubert
  • Correct Business Name

My business name is written incorrectly. How do I fix it?
    dozieoheri
    last modified by dozieoheri
  • Help me update our Silver profile. Says info missing?

I repeatedly get something saying we are losing our silver seal due to not having donation info, org legal name and tagline. I have no idea where this needs to be entered. Further i have repeatedly changed our address...
    deborahfinco
    last modified by deborahfinco
  • Convert

I  need urgent help concerning religion convert  & safety please assist if you can  Thanks 
    omarhaddad
    last modified by omarhaddad
  • How to satisfy Bronze program descriptions cycle questions

Updating our profite.  I'm stuck in the Bronze catagory.  I've put in 5 programs that we do, but it continues to add a starred form underneith it (required field) and won't let me move on. It keeps saying i ...
    davidkase
    last modified by davidkase
  • Update Non Profit address

I keep trying to request access to update our address but keep getting an error message saying the tech staff has been alerted to the issue and is working on it. This has been happening for weeks. It is critical we ge...
    shannonb
    last modified by shannonb
  • Partnership Request

Hi guys, We've got a lead from VolunteerMatch about your organization. I'm the guy who does marketing for young nonprofit startup called "Chummy" - an American social network of reciprocal help for kind, frien...
    johnpopel
    created by johnpopel
  • I can’t upload logo. Help please

I need help on how to upload our logo
    candiceharriman
    last modified by candiceharriman
  • I don't think I'm updating the correct profile for our non-profit

I am trying to update our non-profile profile (Little People of America - EIN:  94-2965067.  I am the new Executive Director of LPA.  I've been given access to manage our profile but when I go into...
    debrahimsel
    last modified by debrahimsel
  • Can't find an organization

We are non profit but not listed.  What do we do?
    beverlywhite
    last modified by beverlywhite